A Spin On The G&T
- 1.5 oz. Litchfield Distillery Gin
- .75 oz. Elderflower Liqueur
- Top with Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic
- Garnish with cucumber slice and mint, or a lime.
- Fill glass with ice and add Gin and Elderflower Liqueur.
- Top with Tonic Water.
- Stir with spoon.
- Garnish as desired with thin cucumber slice, mint leaf, and lime
Litchfield Distillery Gin
Gold Medal, The Fifty Best 2018. Silver Medal Winner at the 2018 & 2019 New York International Spirits Competition. Silver Medal Winner at the 2016 & 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition! We use select botanicals, masterfully balanced to create our Batchers’ Gin. We worked hard to create a gin that’s slightly on the sweet side but one that retains a classic juniper signature with citrus overtones. The result is a very smooth spirit with an evolving, crisp finish. It’s martini-grade; serve it neat or in mixed drinks. Bottled at 86 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Pleasing notes of citrus, vanilla, saffron and white rose.
Palate: Slightly sweet with lemon and grapefruit citrus, along with classic juniper notes.
Finish: An evolving, crisp finish with a little heat in the back; notes of hermit cookie and gingerbread.