Cinnamon Bourbon Old Fashioned
- 2 oz. Litchfield Distillery Cinnamon Bourbon
- .75 oz. Rosemary Infused Maple Syrup
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 Dash Orange Bitters
- Garnish with Orange Peel and Rosemary Sprig
- Add Bourbon, Maple Syrup and Bitters to glass with ice.
- Stir to combine and chill.
- Express the oil of an orange peel over the glass, then drop in.
Litchfield Distillery Cinnamon Bourbon
We infuse our Straight Bourbon Whiskey with Indonesian Cinnamon sticks to create a smooth spirit that is the perfect balance of bourbon sweet and cinnamon spicy. Unlike other cinnamon spirits on the market, ours is well-balanced with a savory, natural taste. It’s a great expression if you want to add a little spice to craft cocktails, or to spike apple cider and eggnog. Bottled at 86 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Hot cinnamon tea, reminiscent of red-hots candies; bread dough and apple cider.
Palate: Very smooth, real cinnamon taste. More like dried cinnamon than artificial, sweet flavored cinnamon. Caramel and vanilla undertones.
Finish: Somewhat long finish with long legs and dry cinnamon finish.