Candy Cane Martini
- 1.5 oz Batchers’ Vodka
- 1 oz Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 oz Irish Crème Liquor
- ½ oz grenadine syrup
- Mini candy-cane garnish
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine all ingredients and shake well for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Sink grenadine to bottom of glass by slowly pouring it down the inner lip of the glass.
- Garnish with candy canes.
- Alternate garnish: crush candy canes into small pieces and use to rim martini glass.
Litchfield Distillery Vodka
Gold Medal Winner 2018 & 2019 at the New York International Spirits Competition. Silver Medal Winner at the 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition! Our Gluten-Free Batchers’ Vodka is distilled from luscious corn grown during the beautiful summer months in Sharon, CT. We distill 4 ¾ times and use a gravity-fed charcoal filter that takes 12 hours to filter 100 gallons. The longer the vodka sits on the charcoal, the more impurities are removed, which creates an incredibly smooth taste. Bottled at 80 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Impeccably clean and slightly sweet.
Palate: Velvety smooth mouthfeel with sweet buttery overtones.
Finish: Smooth, warm finish with subtle notes of sweet ripe corn at the end.