The Bubbly Negroni
- 1 oz Batchers’ Gin
- 1 oz Campari
- 1 oz Wild Hibiscus Syrup
- Fill with Champagne or Prosecco and Garnish with orange slice
- Combine all ingredients except the Champagne/Prosecco in a mixing glass half-filled with ice.
- Stir until ingredients are cold, about 30 seconds
- Strain into a cocktail glass and top with Champagne or Prosecco.
- Garnish with orange slice.
Litchfield Distillery Gin
Gold Medal, The Fifty Best 2018. Silver Medal Winner at the 2018 & 2019 New York International Spirits Competition. Silver Medal Winner at the 2016 & 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition! We use select botanicals, masterfully balanced to create our Batchers’ Gin. We worked hard to create a gin that’s slightly on the sweet side but one that retains a classic juniper signature with citrus overtones. The result is a very smooth spirit with an evolving, crisp finish. It’s martini-grade; serve it neat or in mixed drinks. Bottled at 86 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Pleasing notes of citrus, vanilla, saffron and white rose.
Palate: Slightly sweet with lemon and grapefruit citrus, along with classic juniper notes.
Finish: An evolving, crisp finish with a little heat in the back; notes of hermit cookie and gingerbread.