The Bubbly Negroni
- 1 oz Batchers’ Gin
- 1 oz Campari
- 1 oz Wild Hibiscus Syrup
- Fill with Champagne or Prosecco and Garnish with orange slice
- Combine all ingredients except the Champagne/Prosecco in a mixing glass half-filled with ice.
- Stir until ingredients are cold, about 30 seconds
- Strain into a cocktail glass and top with Champagne or Prosecco.
- Garnish with orange slice.
Litchfield Distillery Gin
Gold Medal, The Fifty Best 2018. Silver Medal Winner at the 2018, 2019, 2022 New York International Spirits Competition. Silver Medal Winner at the 2016 & 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition! We use select botanicals, masterfully balanced to create our Batchers’ Gin. We worked hard to create a gin that’s slightly on the sweet side but one that retains a classic juniper signature with citrus overtones. The result is a very smooth spirit with an evolving, crisp finish. It’s martini-grade; serve it neat or in mixed drinks. Bottled at 86 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Pleasing notes of citrus, vanilla, saffron and white rose.
Palate: Slightly sweet with lemon and grapefruit citrus, along with classic juniper notes.
Finish: An evolving, crisp finish with a little heat in the back; notes of hermit cookie and gingerbread.