Honey Be Peachy
- 1.5 oz. Litchfield Distillery Peach Vodka
- .75 oz. Roots Rakomelo Honey Liqueur
- .25 oz. Simple Syrup**
- .75 oz Fresh Pressed Lemon Juice
- 1.0 oz RIPE Cranberry Juice
** To make a syrup, combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup of water in a sauce pan. Bring to boil, remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine all ingredients with ice into cocktail shaker and shake. Strain over ice in coupe or martini glass. Garnish with lemon peel.
Batchers’ Peach Vodka
Connecticut farms grow some of the best-tasting peaches we’ve ever had. It got us thinking that this fragrant and juicy fruit would lend itself well as a seasonal vodka–and we were right. Infusing our vodka with fresh, local peaches creates a nose and finish unlike any other. Try it as a substitute in your favorite vodka cocktails!