Honey Be Peachy
- 1.5 oz. Litchfield Distillery Peach Vodka
- .75 oz. Roots Rakomelo Honey Liqueur
- .25 oz. Simple Syrup**
- .75 oz Fresh Pressed Lemon Juice
- 1.0 oz RIPE Cranberry Juice
** To make a syrup, combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup of water in a sauce pan. Bring to boil, remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine all ingredients with ice into cocktail shaker and shake. Strain over ice in coupe or martini glass. Garnish with lemon peel.
Seasonal: Litchfield Distillery Peach Vodka
Connecticut farms grow some of the best-tasting peaches we’ve ever had. It got us thinking that this fragrant and juicy fruit would lend itself well as a seasonal vodka–and we were right. Infusing our vodka with fresh, local peaches creates a nose and finish unlike any other. Try it as a substitute in your favorite vodka cocktails! Bottled at 80 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Sweet peach and orange notes, with subtle bubble gum.
Palate: Smooth peach and berries along with baking spice.
Finish: Creamy smooth, medium finish; peach notes fade to surprising yet subtle chocolate notes.