Vanilla Old Fashioned
- 2 oz. Batchers’ Vanilla Bourbon
- 0.5 oz. Local Maple Syrup
- 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Orange Peel Garnish
- Combine all ingredients in mixing glass and stir for roughly 10 seconds.
- Strain into rocks glass filled with ice and garnish with orange peel, expressing oils over cocktail first.
Litchfield Distillery Vanilla Bourbon
Smooth — perhaps the ultimate compliment to pay this aromatic and exceptionally well-balanced spirit. We take our award-winning Straight Bourbon Whiskey and proof it down to 86 proof with water and a touch of organic Bourbon-Madagascar vanilla extract. You’ll enjoy enhanced vanilla notes on the nose and palate along with a silky smooth mouthfeel and finish. It’s a wonderful expression to sip neat or use in classic cocktails like an Old Fashioned or Manhattan. Bottled at 86 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: A lovely savory vanilla butter aroma followed by subtle caramel and cereal notes.
Palate: Creamy vanilla cookie with a red hot candy.
Finish: Finish is very long with a beautifully even mouthfeel.