- 2 oz. Batchers’ Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- 3/4 oz Lemon juice
- 1/2 oz Local maple syrup*
- Garnish: Lemon wheel or seasonal herbs
* We recommend our Batchers’ Bourbon-Barrel Maple Syrup.
- Combine all ingredients and shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour over ice into rocks glass.
- Garnish with lemon wheel or seasonal herbs like mint, lavender or rosemary.
Litchfield Distillery Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Double-Gold Medal, NY International Spirits Competition, 2022. Gold Medal, The Fifty Best 2019. Silver and Bronze Medal Winner at the 2016 and 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Traditionally aged in #4 Charred Barrels, our Straight Bourbon Whiskey displays a beautiful amber color and releases wonderful vanilla and butterscotch notes. It has a smooth, balanced taste with a slightly peppery finish. It mixes extremely well in classic cocktails like Old-Fashioned’s, or simply enjoyed neat. Bottled at 92 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Hints of vanilla and caramel are complemented by a nice balance of apple, cinnamon and baking bread.
Palate: Spicy and a little sweet with nice notes of rich tobacco and toasted baking spice; a hint of apple.
Finish: Full mouthfeel with heat in the back palate. Extremely long, spicy finish with a hint of citrus.