The Barreled Martinez
- 1.5 oz. Litchfield Distillery Barrel-Finished Gin
- 1.5 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- .25 oz. Maraschino Liqueur
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Garnish Orange Peel
- Combine all ingredients in mixing vessel.
- Stir with ice for 15 seconds and strain into cocktail glass.
- Garnish with expressed orange oils.
Batchers’ Barrel Finished Gin
For our second batch of Barrel Finished Gin, we rested our award-winning Batchers’ Gin in barrels that were made with alternating staves of oak and acacia. This balanced approach reduces the oaky flavor while the acacia wood imparts interesting floral notes, which complement our gin’s juniper and citrus profile. It’s complex and interesting enough to enjoy neat. But, also makes for an interesting spirit to mix with cocktails like our “What’s Old is New.”