The Barreled Martinez
- 1.5 oz. Litchfield Distillery Barrel-Finished Gin
- 1.5 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- .25 oz. Maraschino Liqueur
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Garnish Orange Peel
- Combine all ingredients in mixing vessel.
- Stir with ice for 15 seconds and strain into cocktail glass.
- Garnish with expressed orange oils.
Litchfield Distillery Barrel Finished Gin
Silver Medal at the 2020 UK World Gin Competition! Our fourth release of Barrel Finished Gin was aged in barrels made with 100% acacia wood, which imparts wonderful floral notes to the nose and palate. It complements our Gin’s signature citrus and juniper profile very nicely. It’s complex and interesting enough to enjoy neat. But, also makes for an interesting spirit to mix with cocktails like our “What’s Old is New,” or use to make an Old Fashioned. Bottled at 86 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Notes of lavender and perfume transition to vanilla and butterscotch.
Palate: Orange marmalade, herbal honey and lemon peel with a touch of incense on the tail end.
Finish: Medium finish with a blend of citrus, spice and subtle notes of clove.