What’s Old Is New
- 2.0 oz. Litchfield Distillery Barrel-Finished Gin
- .5 oz. Combier Pamplemousse Liqueur (Grapefruit Liqueur)
- .25 oz. Honey Syrup (2 parts honey, 1 part water)
- 2 Dashes Grapefruit Bitters
- 2 Dashes Orange Bitters
- Combine all ingredients and stir.
- Strain over large ice cube.
- Garnish with orange peel.
Recipe Credit: Christine Short, Zaragoza
Litchfield Distillery Barrel Finished Gin
Silver Medal at the 2020 UK World Gin Competition! Our fourth release of Barrel Finished Gin was aged in barrels made with 100% acacia wood, which imparts wonderful floral notes to the nose and palate. It complements our Gin’s signature citrus and juniper profile very nicely. It’s complex and interesting enough to enjoy neat. But, also makes for an interesting spirit to mix with cocktails like our “What’s Old is New,” or use to make an Old Fashioned. Bottled at 86 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade