- 3.0 oz. Litchfield Distillery Vodka
- .75 oz. Elderflower Liqueur
- .75 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- .50 oz. Simple Syrup
- 4 Raspberries
- Splash of Club Soda
- Mint Garnish
- Combine all ingredients in shaker. Shake vigorously until raspberries have broken down.
- Strain into an ice-filled tall glass.
- Top with Club Soda and garnish with mint.
Gold Medal Winner 2018 & 2019 at the New York International Spirits Competition. Silver Medal Winner at the 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition! Our Gluten-Free Batchers’ Vodka is distilled from luscious corn grown during the beautiful summer months in Sharon, CT. We distill 4 ¾ times and use a gravity-fed charcoal filter that takes 12 hours to filter 100 gallons. The longer the vodka sits on the charcoal, the more impurities are removed, which creates an incredibly smooth taste.