- 3.0 oz. Litchfield Distillery Vodka
- .75 oz. Elderflower Liqueur
- .75 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- .50 oz. Simple Syrup
- 4 Raspberries
- Splash of Club Soda
- Mint Garnish
- Combine all ingredients in shaker. Shake vigorously until raspberries have broken down.
- Strain into an ice-filled tall glass.
- Top with Club Soda and garnish with mint.
Litchfield Distillery Vodka
Gold Medal Winner 2018 & 2019 at the New York International Spirits Competition. Silver Medal Winner at the 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition! Our Gluten-Free Batchers’ Vodka is distilled from luscious corn grown during the beautiful summer months in Sharon, CT. We distill 4 ¾ times and use a gravity-fed charcoal filter that takes 12 hours to filter 100 gallons. The longer the vodka sits on the charcoal, the more impurities are removed, which creates an incredibly smooth taste. Bottled at 80 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Impeccably clean and slightly sweet.
Palate: Velvety smooth mouthfeel with sweet buttery overtones.
Finish: Smooth, warm finish with subtle notes of sweet ripe corn at the end.