Ribbons and Rye
- 2.0 oz. Litchfield Distillery Rye Whiskey
- 1.0 oz. Rumchata
- 1.0 oz. Whole Milk
- .75 oz. Caramel
- Pinch of Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a shake with ice and shake.
- Drizzle caramel ribbons on the inside of a martini glass.
- Double strain cocktail into glass.
- Optional: sprinkle salt onto glass rim.
Recipe Credit: Christine Short
Litchfield Distillery Straight Rye Whiskey
Born from 70% Winter Rye and 30% Malted Barley. The rye transforms into sweet and spicy peppery notes while the barley adds a hint of roasted toffee. Aging in special honey-combed cooperage helped increase the whiskey’s exposure to caramelized sugars in the barrel’s char. Bottled at 92 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade