- 2.0 oz. Litchfield Distillery Barrel Finished Gin
- 1.0 oz. Dolin Dry Vermouth
- 0.5 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2.0 oz. Orange Spice Marmalade Syrup**
- 4.0 oz. Prosecco
- Orange Slice for Garnish
** To make the syrup: in a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup water, 1 cup Orange Marmalade, 1 cinnamon stick, 4 star anise, and 1 vanilla bean. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Turn heat off and cool. Pour cooled mixture through a sieve into an airtight container. Discard solids. Drink mix can be refrigerated for up to one month.
- Combine Barrel Finished Gin, Vermouth, Lemon Juice and Syrup over ice.
- Stir and top with Prosecco.
- Garnish with an Orange Peel.
Litchfield Distillery Barrel Finished Gin
For our second batch of Barrel Finished Gin, we rested our award-winning Batchers’ Gin in barrels that were made with alternating staves of oak and acacia. This balanced approach reduces the oaky flavor while the acacia wood imparts interesting floral notes, which complement our gin’s juniper and citrus profile. It’s complex and interesting enough to enjoy neat. But, also makes for an interesting spirit to mix with cocktails like our “What’s Old is New.” Bottled at 86 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade