Cranberry Ginger Margarita
- 2 oz. Litchfield Distillery Agave Spirits
- 1 oz. Cranberry Ginger Shrub*
- .5 oz. Cointreau
- .25 oz. Agave Syrup
- Garnish with Cranberries and Sprig of Rosemary
- Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into glass with ice.
- Garnish with cranberries and rosemary
Litchfield Distillery Agave Spirits
Platinum Medal Winner, American Spirits Council of Tasters Awards 2021. We imported Agave Nectar from Mexico then fermented and distilled it here in Litchfield, CT to produce our own Agave Spirits. We then rest it in our retired bourbon barrels. You’ll enjoy a well-balanced spirit with sweet and spicy notes highlighted by caramel, agave, white pepper and honey. We can’t say with 100% certainty, but we believe Litchfield Distillery is the only craft distillery distilling agave spirits east of the Mississippi.
Nose: Aromas of green and cooked agave with herbaceous and woody notes.
Palate: Black pepper and subtle citrus notes with a very smooth mouthfeel.
Finish: Smooth, medium finish; slightly warm with a pleasant black pepper punctuation.