- 1.5 oz. Litchfield Distillery Straight Bourbon
- .75 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- .25 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz. Rosemary-Infused Simple Syrup
- Egg White
- Garnish: Angostura Bitters
- Add LD Bourbon, lemon juice, cranberry juice, simple syrup and egg white to a shaker and dry-shake for 30 seconds without ice.
- Add ice and shake again until well-chilled.
- Strain into coupe glass.
- Garnish with 3 or 4 drops of Angostura bitters.
Litchfield Distillery Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Gold Medal, The Fifty Best 2019. Silver and Bronze Medal Winner at the 2016 and 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Bronze Medal Winner 2018 & 2019 at the New York International Spirits Competition. Traditionally aged in #4 Charred Barrels, our Straight Bourbon Whiskey displays a beautiful amber color and releases wonderful vanilla and butterscotch notes. It has a smooth, balanced taste with a slightly peppery finish. It mixes extremely well in classic cocktails like Old-Fashioned’s, or simply enjoyed neat. Bottled at 92 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Hints of vanilla and caramel are complemented by a nice balance of apple, cinnamon and baking bread.
Palate: Spicy and a little sweet with nice notes of rich tobacco and toasted baking spice; a hint of apple.
Finish: Full mouthfeel with heat in the back palate. Extremely long, spicy finish with a hint of citrus.