- 1.0 oz. Litchfield Distillery Straight Bourbon
- 1.0 oz. Campari
- 1.0 oz. Otto’s Athens Vermouth
- Dehydrated Orange Peel
- Combine all ingredients and stir.
- Strain over big ice cube.
- Garnish with dehydrated orange peel
Recipe Credit: Dimitrios Zahariadis
Litchfield Distillery Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Gold Medal, The Fifty Best 2019. Silver and Bronze Medal Winner at the 2016 and 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Bronze Medal Winner 2018 & 2019 at the New York International Spirits Competition. Traditionally aged in #4 Charred Barrels, our Straight Bourbon Whiskey displays a beautiful amber color and releases wonderful vanilla and butterscotch notes. It has a smooth, balanced taste with a slightly peppery finish. It mixes extremely well in classic cocktails like Old-Fashioned’s, or simply enjoyed neat. Bottled at 92 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade