Maple of Mt. Tom
- 1.0 oz. Litchfield Distillery Maple Bourbon
- .50 oz. Allspice Dram
- .50 oz. Lime Juice
- .50 oz. Cynar
- .25 oz. Blackstrap Molasses
- .25 oz. Maple Syrup*
- .50 oz. Rosemary Simple Syrup
* We recommend our Bourbon Barrel Maple Syrup
- Combine all ingredients in shaker and shake.
- Double-strain into Coupe or Nick & Nora glass.
- Garnish with Rosemary
Recipe Credit: Christine Short, Zaragoza
Litchfield Distillery Maple Bourbon
A local sugarmaker ages their craft maple syrup in our retired bourbon barrels. After the syrup is produced, the barrels return to Litchfield Distillery where they are promptly refilled with Straight Bourbon. the result is a smooth bourbon that highlights the maple’s sweet and complex character. Bottled at 86 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Vanilla, caramel, complemented by a slight maple aroma.
Palate: Typical vanilla and caramel bourbon notes, with a little spicy black pepper heat on the roof of the mouth.
Finish: Medium-to-long finish with nice mouth feel. Perfect amount of sweet maple taste to let you know it’s there without overpowering bourbon notes.