- 2.0 oz. Litchfield Straight Bourbon
- 1.0 oz. Apple Brandy
- .75 oz. Dry Sherry
- .25 oz. Luxardo Amaro Abano
- 4 dashes Bar Keep Chinese Bitters
- 1 barspoon Luxardo Cherry Syrup
- 1 dash Cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients and stir.
- Pour in rocks glass with ice.
- Garnish with Orange Wedge and Peel, Luxardo Cherry and Cinnamon Stick.
Recipe Credit: Christine Short, Zaragoza
Litchfield Distillery Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Double-Gold Medal, NY International Spirits Competition, 2022. Gold Medal, The Fifty Best 2019. Silver and Bronze Medal Winner at the 2016 and 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Traditionally aged in #4 Charred Barrels, our Straight Bourbon Whiskey displays a beautiful amber color and releases wonderful vanilla and butterscotch notes. It has a smooth, balanced taste with a slightly peppery finish. It mixes extremely well in classic cocktails like Old-Fashioned’s, or simply enjoyed neat. Bottled at 92 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Hints of vanilla and caramel are complemented by a nice balance of apple, cinnamon and baking bread.
Palate: Spicy and a little sweet with nice notes of rich tobacco and toasted baking spice; a hint of apple.
Finish: Full mouthfeel with heat in the back palate. Extremely long, spicy finish with a hint of citrus.