Rose and Ginger Paloma
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces Litchfield Distillery Agave Spirits
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons rose water
- Gingerbeer, for topping
- Fill glass halfway with ice.
- Add grapefruit juice, agave spirits, lime juice, and rose water.
- Stir to combine and then top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with grapefruit, lime and fresh roses.
Recipe Credit: Half Baked Harvest
Litchfield Distillery Agave Spirits
Platinum Medal Winner, American Spirits Council of Tasters Awards 2021. We imported Agave Nectar from Mexico then fermented and distilled it here in Litchfield, CT to produce our own Agave Spirits. We then rest it in our retired bourbon barrels. You’ll enjoy a well-balanced spirit with sweet and spicy notes highlighted by caramel, agave, white pepper and honey. We can’t say with 100% certainty, but we believe Litchfield Distillery is the only craft distillery distilling agave spirits east of the Mississippi.
Nose: Aromas of green and cooked agave with herbaceous and woody notes.
Palate: Black pepper and subtle citrus notes with a very smooth mouthfeel.
Finish: Smooth, medium finish; slightly warm with a pleasant black pepper punctuation.