Rose and Ginger Paloma
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces Litchfield Distillery Agave Spirits
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons rose water
- Gingerbeer, for topping
- Fill glass halfway with ice.
- Add grapefruit juice, agave spirits, lime juice, and rose water.
- Stir to combine and then top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with grapefruit, lime and fresh roses.
Recipe Credit: Half Baked Harvest
Litchfield Distillery Agave Spirits
We imported Agave Nectar from Mexico then fermented and distilled it here in Litchfield, CT to produce our own Agave Spirits. We then rest it in our retired bourbon barrels. You’ll enjoy a well-balanced spirit with sweet and spicy notes highlighted by caramel, agave, white pepper and honey. We hope you’ll agree that amazing Agave Spirits can now be found north of the border!