- 2.0 oz. Litchfield Distillery Agave Spirits
- 1.0 oz. Orange Juice
- 1 oz. Pineapple Juice
- .75 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- .75 oz. Cranberry Juice
- .50 oz. Grenadine
- Combine all ingredients except Grenadine into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Add ice to cocktail glass then pour in Grenadine.
- Strain contents of shaker into glass.
- Top with cranberry juice for a layered look.
- Garnish with pineapple leaves, cherry, citrus or any other fruit!
Recipe Credit: Christine Short
Litchfield Distillery Agave Spirits
We imported Agave Nectar from Mexico then fermented and distilled it here in Litchfield, CT to produce our own Agave Spirits. We then rest it in our retired bourbon barrels. You’ll enjoy a well-balanced spirit with sweet and spicy notes highlighted by caramel, agave, white pepper and honey. We hope you’ll agree that amazing Agave Spirits can now be found north of the border!