Spicy Peach Sipper
- 2.0 oz. Litchfield Distillery Peach Vodka
- .50 oz. St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- .75 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- .25 oz Simple Syrup
- Tonic Water
- Combine all ingredients with ice into cocktail shaker and shake.
- Strain over ice into a Collins glass.
- Top with Tonic Water.
- Garnish dehyrdated lemon slice or sliced peach.
Batchers’ Peach Vodka
Connecticut farms grow some of the best-tasting peaches we’ve ever had. It got us thinking that this fragrant and juicy fruit would lend itself well as a seasonal vodka–and we were right. Infusing our vodka with fresh, local peaches creates a nose and finish unlike any other. Try it as a substitute in your favorite vodka cocktails!