Butterfly Pea Flower Margarita
- 2 oz. Litchfield Distillery Agave Spirits infused with Butterfly Pea Flower**
- 1 oz. Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- .75 oz. Cointreau
- .5 oz. Agave Syrup (optional)
- Lime Wheel for Garnish. Salt rim (optional)
**To make Butterfly Pea Flower infused Agave Spirits, add 8-10 flowers to 1 cup of Agave Spirits. Let soak for at least 3 hours. Strain out flowers and store in sealed container.
- Run lime slice around rim of glass, dip in salt (optional). Fill glass with ice and add Butterfly Pea Infused Agave Spirits.
- Add lime juice, Cointreau and Agave Syrup into cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until chilled.
- Pour into glass and watch the color change from deep blue to light purple.
- Garnish with lime wheel.
Litchfield Distillery Agave Spirits
We imported Agave Nectar from Mexico then fermented and distilled it here in Litchfield, CT to produce our own Agave Spirits. We then rest it in our retired bourbon barrels. You’ll enjoy a well-balanced spirit with sweet and spicy notes highlighted by caramel, agave, white pepper and honey. We hope you’ll agree that amazing Agave Spirits can now be found north of the border!