The People’s G&T
- 2.5 oz. Litchfield Distillery Gin
- .75 oz. Aperol
- 6 Dashes Orange Bitters
- 4 Lightly Muddled Basil Leaves
- Top with Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic Water
- Combine all ingredients in Highball Glass and stir.
- Add ice and garnish with orange peel and basil leaf.
Recipe Credit: Christine Short, Zaragoza
Gold Medal, The Fifty Best 2018. Silver Medal Winner at the 2018 & 2019 New York International Spirits Competition. Silver Medal Winner at the 2016 & 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition! We use select botanicals, masterfully balanced to create our Batchers’ Gin. We worked hard to create a gin that’s slightly on the sweet side but one that retains a classic juniper signature with citrus overtones. The result is a very smooth spirit with an evolving, crisp finish. It’s martini-grade; serve it neat or in mixed drinks.