Maple Peach Tea Sipper
- 2 oz. Batchers’ Maple Bourbon Whiskey
- 4 oz. Fresh-Brewed Black Tea
- 0.75 oz. Honey
- 1/8th of Fresh Peach
- Whole Nutmeg and Fresh Mint
- Muddle fresh peach.
- Add bourbon, honey, and ice. Shake.
- Strain into glass with ice and top with fresh-brewed tea.
- Garnish with mint, peach slice, and freshly grated nutmeg on top.
Litchfield Distillery Maple Bourbon
A local sugarmaker ages their craft maple syrup in our retired bourbon barrels. After the syrup is produced, the barrels return to Litchfield Distillery where they are promptly refilled with Straight Bourbon. the result is a smooth bourbon that highlights the maple’s sweet and complex character. Bottled at 86 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Vanilla, caramel, complemented by a slight maple aroma.
Palate: Typical vanilla and caramel bourbon notes, with a little spicy black pepper heat on the roof of the mouth.
Finish: Medium-to-long finish with nice mouth feel. Perfect amount of sweet maple taste to let you know it’s there without overpowering bourbon notes.