Maple Peach Tea Sipper
- 2 oz. Batchers’ Maple Bourbon Whiskey
- 4 oz. Fresh-Brewed Black Tea
- 0.75 oz. Honey
- 1/8th of Fresh Peach
- Whole Nutmeg and Fresh Mint
- Mudldle fresh peach.
- Add bourbon, honey, and ice. Shake.
- Strain into glass with ice and top with fresh-brewed tea.
- Garnish with with mint, peach slice, and freshly grated nutmeg on top.
Batchers’ Maple Bourbon
A local sugarmaker ages their craft maple syrup in our retired bourbon barrels. After the syrup is produced, the barrels return to Litchfield Distillery where they are promptly refilled with Straight Bourbon. the result is a smooth bourbon that highlights the maple’s sweet and complex character.