Batchers’ CT Sour
- 2 oz. Batchers’ Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- 0.75 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 0.75 oz. Simple Syrup
- Float of your favorite CT-Local red wine
- Combine Bourbon, lemon juice and simple syrup in shaker and shake.
- Strain into rocks glass filled with ice, slowly pour float of red wine over ice.
Litchfield Distillery Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Double-Gold Medal, NY International Spirits Competition, 2022. Gold Medal, The Fifty Best 2019. Silver and Bronze Medal Winner at the 2016 and 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Traditionally aged in #4 Charred Barrels, our Straight Bourbon Whiskey displays a beautiful amber color and releases wonderful vanilla and butterscotch notes. It has a smooth, balanced taste with a slightly peppery finish. It mixes extremely well in classic cocktails like Old-Fashioned’s, or simply enjoyed neat. Bottled at 92 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Hints of vanilla and caramel are complemented by a nice balance of apple, cinnamon and baking bread.
Palate: Spicy and a little sweet with nice notes of rich tobacco and toasted baking spice; a hint of apple.
Finish: Full mouthfeel with heat in the back palate. Extremely long, spicy finish with a hint of citrus.