Batchers’ Berry Cosmo
- 2 ounces LD Blueberry vodka
- ½ ounce Chambord
- ½ ounce triple sec
- ½ ounce cranberry juice
- Fresh blueberries for garnish
- Pour the ingredients (less blueberries) into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries
Seasonal: Litchfield Distillery Blueberry Vodka
Gold Medal, The Fifty Best 2017. Bronze Medal Winner at the 2018 New York International Spirits Competition. One of our favorite rites of summer is picking fresh Connecticut Blueberries. These sweet tasting, indigo-colored berries are a perfect choice for infusing our award-winning Batchers’ Vodka. Sourced locally in CT, the ripe blueberries imbue both fragrant and slightly tart fruit notes certain to enhance any of your cocktails. Bottled at 80 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Crisp, sweet blueberry with subtle grape notes.
Palate: Smooth, ripe blueberries with a very slight sweet conclusion.
Finish: More blueberry and grape notes with a clean finish.