- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Litchfield Distillery Maple Bourbon
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 2/3 cup Whole Milk
- Splash of Cointreau
- Garnish: Nutmeg
- Vigorously whisk 2 eggs together.
- Add 1/3 cup of sugar and continue whisking.
- Once the sugar is fully incorporated add 1/3 cup heavy cream and 2/3 cup whole milk and whisk until blended.
- Add 1/2 cup of Litchfield Distillery Maple Bourbon and a splash of Cointreau. Continue whisking until an ultra creamy texture is achieved.
- Pour into a bowl, serve in rocks glass and garnish with nutmeg.
Litchfield Distillery Cinnamon Bourbon
We infuse our Straight Bourbon Whiskey with Indonesian Cinnamon sticks to create a smooth spirit that is the perfect balance of bourbon sweet and cinnamon spicy. Unlike other cinnamon spirits on the market, ours is well-balanced with a savory, natural taste. It’s a great expression if you want to add a little spice to craft cocktails, or to spike apple cider and eggnog. Bottled at 86 proof. #CTGrown #CTMade
Nose: Hot cinnamon tea, reminiscent of red-hots candies; bread dough and apple cider.
Palate: Very smooth, real cinnamon taste. More like dried cinnamon than artificial, sweet flavored cinnamon. Caramel and vanilla undertones.
Finish: Somewhat long finish with long legs and dry cinnamon finish.