New Recipes for Litchfield Distillery Flavored Vodkas!
The recent releases of our 2018 Strawberry and Blueberry flavored Vodkas stirred up several requests for suggested cocktail recipes. So, we asked our resident Mixologist and Brand Ambassador, Dimitrios Zahariadis to create something new that’s easy to make and refreshing on these hot August days. Cheers!
Enjoy this refreshing spin on the classic Tom Collins.
- 2.0 oz. Litchfield Distillery Strawberry Vodka
- .75 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- .75 oz. Raspberry Simple Syrup**
- Splash of Club Soda
- Garnish: Lemon Slice and Raspberry
** To make a Raspberry Simple Syrup, combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup of water in a sauce pan with 6 oz. fresh raspberries. Bring to boil, remove from heat and let cool. Strain into a jar for storage.
Method: Combine all ingredients with ice into cocktail shaker and shake. Pour over ice in tall glass and top with club soda. Garnish with lemon slice and fresh raspberry.
Combining our Blueberry Vodka with Alizé Bleu Passion creates a complex blend of fruit flavors that’s simply delicious.
- 1.5 oz. Litchfield Distillery Blueberry Vodka
- .75 oz. Alizé Bleu Passion
- .25 Honey Syrup (2 parts honey, 1 part water)
- .75 Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice.
- Garnish: Fresh Blueberries
Method: Combine all ingredients in shaker with ice and shake. Pour neat into chilled coupe glass. Garnish with fresh blueberries.