Candy Cane Martini
1.5 oz Batchers’ Vodka
1 oz Peppermint Schnapps
1 oz Irish Crème Liquor
½ oz grenadine syrup
Mini candy-cane garnish
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine all ingredients and shake well for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Sink grenadine to bottom of glass by slowly pouring it down the inner lip of the glass.
- Garnish with candy canes.
- Alternate garnish: crush candy canes into small pieces and use to rim martini glass.
Silver Medal Winner at the 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition! Our Gluten-Free Batchers’ Vodka is distilled from luscious corn grown during the beautiful summer months in Sharon, CT. We distill 4 ¾ times and use a gravity-fed charcoal filter that takes 12 hours to filter 100 gallons. The longer the vodka sits on the charcoal, the more impurities are removed, which creates an incredibly smooth taste.