Litchfield County has it all–except for its own signature cocktail. So, we decided to do something about that.
We’re inviting local mixologists of all skill levels to help us create The Litchfielder, a new drink that Litchfield Distillery will feature and promote as the area’s signature cocktail. The spirit must showcase our Batchers’ Straight Bourbon Whiskey. What fills up the cocktail glass is up to you.
Interested? Here’s what you need to know…
Important Rules and Criteria:
- Only cocktails featuring Litchfield Distillery Batchers’ Straight Bourbon as the primary ingredient will be considered.
- Be creative, but know that final judging will be weighted towards cocktails that are easily accessible and easy to make. Please, no more than six ingredients in your recipe, not including garnish.
- Must be 21+ in order to participate.
How to Enter:
- Create your own unique and delicious cocktail featuring Litchfield Distillery Batchers’ Straight Bourbon.
- Complete the Submission Form and upload a picture of your cocktail.
- Only one submission per person. If people enter multiple times, we will only judge the first recipe submitted.
- Submissions close on October 14th. Six Finalists will be chosen from online submissions and will be contacted no later than October 16th.
- Finalists will be invited to Litchfield Distillery to mix their cocktail live at our Final Competition Event where a panel of judges will select the winner. Save the date: November 13th, 6:00pm
- Share and promote your entry online using #TheLitchfielder and tagging @LitchfieldDistillery.
All six finalists will receive a well-stocked bar bag. The winner will also receive a $250 gift card and get credit as the creator of The Litchfielder cocktail in select Litchfield Distillery marketing materials.
So have at it! Let’s have some fun and unleash the amazing creativity that lives in Connecticut.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.